Herbal compress is a traditional Thai physical treatment. Fresh herbs are mixed together and wrapped in a small piece of cloth as a round chunk. It is then steamed so that the herbs produce an ointment. By making hot compresses at the certain parts of the body, the herb ointment from the chunk slowly permeates through the skin. Herbal compress is applied as physical treatment, and especially soothing to women after giving birth, creating a radiant look.
How the herbal compress treatment can help you:
- Eases stiffness, sprains, bruises or swelling.
- Relieves joint and muscle contraction.
- Helps stretches tendon, sinew and connective tissue.
- Relieves muscle inflammation developed within 24-48 hours.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Relaxes the body and enhances radiant skin.