Prapai Somsak started Cheeva Som Retreat and is passionate about Traditional Thai massage because of her personal healing experience. In her own words; “ I love being a massage therapist because it brings whole body happiness and peace to people. I know this because of my own experience in Thailand working as a sales representative for a parts manufacturing company. I hurt my back in a car accident and could not find relief for several weeks. I suffered severe back pain since I had to travel 150 miles each day over rough roads to reach my customers. My sister took me to a Thai massage therapist and I got almost immediate relief. After several sessions, my back pain was completely healed.
Prapai’s professional certifications include:
- Licensed Massage Therapy Instructor #MI2708
- Houston Massage Institute (HMI) FSMTB #MT112162
- Thai Traditional Massage of Bangkok Metropolitan Administration
- Reflexology – The Union of Thai Traditional Medicine Society
- Brett Rodger School of Ashiatsu Oriental massage
- Pregnancy Massage of Avalon School of Massage